Cancellation & Return Policy
hitz.co.in believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on hitz.co.in?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 10 hours of placing the order by mailing us at hitz.co.in with "cancellation" as subject title
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
Return & Exchange Policy
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 0562-4005146, 7078344153 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Although we try to deliver best products from our end so that you can get best value for your money still if you did not like our products or our products did not keep up to your expectations you may exchange them with in 10 days from the date you received your ordered product. You can request exchange on the above mentioned contact details.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- Any product without a valid, readable, unhampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) or product code has been removed from its original packaging.